Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolution/Goal

I don't like to make New Year's Resolutions because, like many people, I don't usually keep them.  I do have goals and things I'd like to work on or continue to work on. 

I want to do more outdoor activities with my children.  I don't think kids spend as much time outdoors like we used to.  Of course, a lot of the time my Mom sent us kids outside and locked the door so we couldn't get back in until we played for awhile.  Sounds mean huh?  There were six of us.  I think she and my step-dad just needed a break.  We rode bikes, built forts, played hide-n-seek, etc.  I don't think it is as safe to let kids play outside like they used to either...not unattended and carefully watched.  My kids are young anyway, so they definitely need to be watched carefully.  I need to get outside more.  It's good exercise too.  Speaking of exercise, that's a whole other resolution that I don't like to make, but need to work on.

I want to keep up with taking pictures, editing, and blogging.  I was taking a weekend photo every week for 2011, but didn't post them all on here.  Maybe I should, so that I'll be motivated to keep up and get the editing done...before 2013. :P

I have many goals that are professional (or work related with teaching), personal, family oriented, but nothing that is brand new because it is a New Year.

I hope that 2012 brings many wonderful adventures for my family.

Do you have a New Year's Resolution? 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...